Things to do:
– Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo!
– When you get home: Remove bandage within 2-3 hours after getting your tattoo. Do not re-bandage.
– Wash your tattoo with an anti-bacterial liquid soap. Be gentle, do not use a washcloth or anything that
will exfoliate your tattoo. Only use your hands.
– Gently pat your tattoo dry with a clean cloth or paper towel. Do not rub, or use a fabric with a rough
– For the first 2 weeks use a light unscented moisturiser 3 to 4 times a day.
Always use clean hands and do not place your ﬁngers back into the ointment after touching your
tattoo. Make sure to rub the ointment in so that it is not shiny, or greasy— you want the thinnest amount
possible. Pat off any excess ointment with a clean cloth or paper towel. Do not use Vaseline. Wash, dry
and apply ointment 3-5 times daily, as needed.
– After day 4: On the 3rd or 4th day your tattoo will begin to peel. This is normal! Do not pick at the skin.
Begin using a mild, white, unscented lotion, free of dyes or Perfumes. We provide a different range of aftercare creams for all skin types.
Contact us for information.
Things to avoid:
– Do not pick, scratch, peel, slap, rub or irritate your tattoo.
– You can shower, but you should not soak your tattoo for 2 weeks. No swimming, soaking or hot tub.
– You should not expose your tattoo to the sun for at least 3 weeks, after that we advise that you use sun block.
– Do not wear abrasive materials, jewellery, or shoes that rub against your tattoo.
– Do not let anyone touch your tattoo, unless they wash their hands.
– Ice your tattoo to reduce swelling.
– Elevate your tattoo, to reduce swelling.
– Take short showers.
If you do not take care of your tattoo, it may become infected or damaged. Infections are very red around
the outside of the tattoo and may have thin red lines extending from it. It may ooze, pus, or bleed
abnormally. If you think your tattoo is infected, seek medical attention immediately.
If you have any questions about your tattoo or the healing process, do not hesitate to contact the shop
on tel : +356 27136659 or email our studio on firstname.lastname@example.org
If after 3 days signs of redness and swelling persist contact your GP.
Situated in the heart of Qawra, Malta opposite the Bus Terminus, our studio is fully licensed by local health authorities and boasts experienced resident and guest artists who worked in various shops around Europe from England and Scotland to Austria and of course Malta.
Specialising in a variety of styles from realistic black & grey, realistic colour, old school, japanese, neo traditional and dotwork & linework. All tattoo designs are custom made by our artists to suit our clients’ needs and expectations.
Consultations are available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Address: 12, Triq l-Imhar, St Paul’s Bay/Malta
Phone: +356 27136659
Opening Hours: 10am-8pm